Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My senses are triggin' off again. I am so inspired to learn a violin....Well, though i have one at home, it makes no sense when i can just play one octave or so. But everytime i bring this matter up to my mum, she will just tell me:'' Finish your grade 8 for piano first then we discussed this again'' I'm just wondering, did i told my mum the wrong musical instrument i wanted to learn wrongly when i was young? -_-
Its alright, [piano is my Life, violin is my Dream]...

Had band today...Its so fun today drummin' right out with my fellow percussionist, and thanks to all bonkers ppl, which made the tenors go crazy and then me. I was also giving a kind of expression- What is going on. and also what are we playing....all of us got all listings wrongly. But we had great fun with our exmembers too!!! :)

Came home around 8pm, had dinner and did my homework as usual....Now doing some F and N stuffs. Omg, my practical is this friday and I'M SCARED. God bless me...


....................... ...
//dmb PERCUSSION ROCKS ONCE AGAIN.\\
..........................

jasmine @ Tuesday, April 17, 2007